Gone are the days when you had to tire yourself just to make a few bucks, with some genuine information and a proper internet connection you can now earn some extra cash at your homes. Besides, market research has long been considered an important business. In other words, with a consumer-oriented society in trend, what a user thinks matters a lot. This has led to the growth of online surveys to know more about consumer preferences and choices.
Previously known as ClixSense, ySense is a get-paid-to website that allows you to earn rewards by taking surveys, completing tasks, shopping. It is a global company that caters to a worldwide membership platform, so people from different countries are welcome to join its site.
How does ySense work?
ySense is a Get Paid To site which means it gives you various simple tasks in return for money. All you have to do is create an account on it which will take only a few minutes. Once you sign up by providing your personal details, you are to choose your own username and after you verify your account, you can straight away start with the tasks.
How to earn from ySense?
Although being a survey site, ySense provides several other opportunities to earn.
- Completing Surveys- This is the primary task offered by the site. It gives plenty of daily opportunities for doing paid surveys. But one thing to be noted is that you may not qualify to answer all the surveys provided. Depending upon your age, where you are from and educational qualifications, you might be disqualified to attend certain surveys. This is why it’s important, to be honest, and accurate with your profile. The better match you are for a particular survey, the less likely you will be disqualified. But in most cases, the ones available are pretty well paid in relation to the time spent compared to other survey sites.
- Get-Paid-To Offers- This includes testing products and services, watching videos, signing up to sites, downloading apps. Offers can be a great way to boost your earnings. The pay varies differently for every task ranging from a few cents to a few dollars. Before you accept an offer, you can see what the conditions are, and how much the reward will be. Some of them give small rewards, but there are also some that give really high rewards.
- Micro Online Tasks- Commonly known as Micro Tasks or Appen Tasks, these tasks include checking a website for certain info, categorizing some product names, and other kinds of small easy online jobs. They are called micro jobs because they usually are fast to do. While some tasks can be done repeatedly, some tasks can only be done once or twice.
- Invite friends- You can also earn money by inviting other people to ySense. You can earn 10 cents to 30 cents per active referral. In the beginning, ySense pays you a 20% commission of whatever the people you refer earn. Gradually, the commission rate increases with an increase in the number of referrals.
- Watching Videos- ySense Watch is a new earning opportunity to earn some extra bucks from the site. This is a section where you can earn simply by watching videos. You just simply choose your preferred video topic/channel and you will then be taken to content within that category and have to stay and watch a video for a certain amount of time. Each video pays you $0.02-$0.03 which is not quite a higher amount but gradually it adds on to be more.
In addition to the rewards you get for the tasks, ySense also has a weekly task contest where the top 10 task earners will get an extra bonus, which in total is $100. Additionally, depending upon your performance and activity throughout the day, you are offered an extra bonus called Daily Checklist Bonus.
Little things add up to make a difference. The same is the case with ySense. Although the rewards gained from it may not make you rich overnight, slowly it will amount to a good sum. ySense has a low payout threshold of $10 for PayPal and $5 for redeeming through gift cards.
Is ySense legit?
Before you invest anywhere, even for a few minutes, you are eager to know whether it would be worth your time. So it’s fair to ask if ySense is a scam or not. Formerly known as CloxSense, it has been around since 2007 known as a PTC site (Paid-To-Click) before being re-branded as ySense in 2019. Recently, they removed their PTC services and moved their focus to online surveys and other activities. ySense is also part of the Prodege which is a well-known media company dedicated to ‘creating rewarding moments’. Thus, with both ClixSense and Prodege being legit, it’s safe to say ySense is legit as well.