ClickFunnels is one of the largest marketing SaaS (Software as a Service) companies. It provides businesses software that helps them turn their site visitors into customers. It is an important player in e-commerce and online marketing. Started in 2004, this platform makes it easier for businesses and entrepreneurs to sell stuff online using otherwise complicated marketing technology, called sales funnels.
Features of ClickFunnels:
- Helps in money-making- One of the primary uses of ClickFunnels is that it focuses on making money for its users. It helps in making your account, putting up your content, and start taking payments.
- Drag and Drop Builder- Page builder is a pretty important feature of this software. It is also easy to duplicate pages and save templates to be used again later.
- WordPress Plugin- The WordPress plugin lets you add ClickFunnels pages to your WordPress website. This saves a lot of time and is hassle-free.
- A/B testing- ClickFunnels is built-in A/B testing. All you have to do is duplicate a page, make your changes, and choose the amounts of your traffic you want to see version A or B.
- Variations in the funnel- There are three main categories of funnel used: Lead Capture Funnels, Sales Page Funnels, and Event Funnels.
Advantages of ClickFunnels:
- With the numerous plugins and applications, no coding is required.
- Elements are essential for giving the flexibility to design the exact pages
- It is one of the best, legitimate affiliate marketing programs
- ClickFunnels comes with a lot of tools at a reasonable price
Disadvantages of ClickFunnels:
- Customer service is of no help in case of any issues
- ClickFunnels limits to 20 funnels, 100 pages, and 20,000 visitors on their cheapest plan
- It takes around 8-10 seconds to add the funnel and templates to your account
- With lots of things to learn, it fairly has a steep learning curve
What does ClickFunnels offer?
ClickFunnels is streamlined with an intuitive user interface with a lot of inputs for building sales funnels. The software can be used for building Landing pages, Membership Sites, Webinars, Squeezing Sites and any type of Sales Funnel. With the ClickFunnels Platinum package, you can replace your email service with Follow-Up Funnels. In short, this software gives you everything you need to market and sell your products online, without having to hire expensive developers.
Who is ClickFunnels for?
Small businesses and Startups will get the most use out of it. ClickFunnels does well with those offering more creative products or independent ventures. Consultants, speakers, coaches, professional service providers, people exclusively in e-commerce or network marketing are some of the identities involved in this platform. You can easily start from a blank funnel and grow it using ClickFunnels.
How much does ClickFunnels cost?
ClickFunnels offers three subscription plans, with no trial period. The cheapest ClickFunnels plan costs $97 a month. This plan gives access to all the funnel creation tools but is limited to creating 20 funnels, 100 pages, and 20,000 visitors. Next is the ClickFunnels Platinum plan which costs $297 a month. It includes everything, plus you get unlimited funnels, pages, and visitors. The ClickFunnels Collective plan adds Live phone support, the Funnel Flix All Access Pass, and access to 4 live events a year. And for that privilege, it will cost you $1,497 a month. Which funnel builder you go with depends on your requirements and the amount of work you are willing to invest in your business.
Is ClickFunnels a scam?
ClickFunnels is not a scam. It’s great software with an amazing affiliate opportunity. It is an amazing platform to funnel traffic and reach higher conversion rates. If you’re looking first and foremost for an easy but solid sales solution or landing page editor, ClickFunnels is a great tool.